Wow. Ford really wants to make sure they are number one. After supplier issues and plant ramp-up on the new aluminum F-150 dinged them from sales increases the past few months, it looks like Ford really wants a big return for July.
Upwards of $10k in incentives (yes, Ten Kay) are available on the 2015 F-150. I didn’t believe it at first, but I hopped over to the Ford website and plugged in my zip code and here’s what it spit out:
Fine print too hard to read? Here’s the break-down:
Total savings includes:
- $2,357 Dealer Discount
- $500 Customer Cash (PGM #12768)
- $1,000 XLT Customer Cash (PGM #12694)
- $300 2.7L V6 EcoBoost Bonus Cash (PGM #12778)
- $2,000 302A XLT Luxury Chrome or Sport Pkg. (PGM #97386)
- $2,500 Bonus Cash (PGM #12772, #12774)
- $750 Ford Credit Bonus Cash (PGM #12770) which requires Ford Credit financing.
…AND no payments for 90 days!
Looks like the sales crown is too tempting to Ford to look the other way. The Mullally days really are over.